One at Glen White Church of God from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — A local organization continues to serve the community. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 30F. Beckley 29 ... UPDATE: Attorney for WV Delegate releases statement regarding involvement at U.S. Capitol riot UPDATE: Greenbrier County Health Department responds to NYE party video Video. Chance of snow 50%. See the weather for Beckley, West Virginia with the help of our live and local weather cameras. About one inch of snow expected. Low 22F. About one inch of snow expected. BECKLEY, WEST VIRGINIA (WV) 25801 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Beckley, West Virginia to help plan your day. High around 35F. The Beckley Dream Center will hold a mobile food distribution Thursday, Jan. 14, 2020. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. High 28F. Take control of your data. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High near 35F. Low 23F. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Beckley, West Virginia including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind WOAY-TV is a family-owned television station located in Oak Hill, WV. Chance of precip 40%. Chance of precip 30%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 30%. Beckley, WV (25801) Today. Low near 20F. Low near 30F. Chance of rain 20 percent. The other location will be Ewing Creek Church from […] Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the Beckley, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy skies. Clear to partly cloudy. High 28F. High 31F. The first option will be automatically selected. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Some rain and snow throughout the day. Chance of snow 60%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Rain? Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Snow? Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Use escape to clear. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow showers. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 21F. Skip to content. BECKLEY, WV 25801 Weather Enter ZIP code or … See a list of all of the Official Weather Advisories, Warnings, and Severe Weather Alerts for Beckley, WV. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Low 22F. Beckley traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the Beckley area and Raleigh county. Winds light and variable. This transmitter serves nine counties in West Virginia: Fayette, Greenbrier, McDowell, Mercer, Monroe, Nicholas, Raleigh, Summers, and Wyoming. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Chance of snow 30%. Variable clouds with snow showers. THIS AFTERNOON - Mostly sunny with a slight chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Chance of snow 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Hot with highs in the mid 80s. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Today’s and tonight’s Beckley, WV weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of snow 30%. About one inch of snow expected. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Snowfall around one inch. Low 27F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low around 25F. Tonight. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Snow accumulations less than one inch. ... Local asphalt companies are closed until spring. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 40%. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Beckley Weather Forecasts. Partly cloudy skies. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Beckley, WV, US with The Weather Network. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 38F. Beckley, WV - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Find local weather forecasts for Beckley, United States throughout the world Mostly cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable.. Tonight ... "People fix roads in cold weather." Winds light and variable.. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Tomorrow. Chance of snow 40%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low 17F. Snow likely. Overcast. Low 27F. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulations less than one inch. About one inch of snow expected. High 31F. Chance of snow 40%. Current conditions at Beckley, Raleigh County Memorial Airport (KBKW) Lat: 37.8°NLon: 81.12°WElev: 2503ft. Ice? WOAY covers nine counties in total: Fayette, Greenbrier, Raleigh, Summers, Monroe, Mercer, Wyoming, and McDowell Counties in West Virginia and Tazewell County, Virginia. High 34F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Beckley area. WVNS. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Beckley, WV, US with The Weather Network. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Beckley, WV. Low 21F. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 60%. Beckley 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Share: See the Short Range Forecast for Your Location. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Quick access to active weather alerts throughout Beckley, WV from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. First responders stress importance of properly layering in cold weather BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — With Wednesday’s winter storm, it is important to remember to bundle up when outside. Local Programs WXM-71 Beckley NOAA Weather Radio station WXM-71 operates from Beckley, West Virginia on a frequency of 162.55 MHz. Mostly cloudy. Beckley Weather Forecasts.